IMPACT Consulting non-for-profit is incorporated for the purpose of embracing educational opportunities for students through capacity building, mentoring, research support, professional development, and consultation tailored to the environment.
- Student attendance tracking and improvement
- Student mentoring
- Post Secondary career planning
- Discipline analysis and planning
- Data analysis and target professional development
- Compare program effectiveness on different participant or student groups
- Professional development and planning sessions around cultural context
- Increase your organization’s ability to evaluate systems
- Understanding cultural and social that impact school climate
- Common Core Conversion
- New Teacher Mentoring
- Capacity Building
IMPACT will work with you to gather, organize, analyze and understand conditions that answer questions relevant to your organizations success.
Particular areas of expertise include assessment, data-driven decision making, teacher and administrator professional development, working with community groups, classroom management, professional mentoring and urban school reform.
IMPACT provides a wide range of skills, perspectives and experience to every project we undertake, as well as a great respect for the commitment, passion and energy that educators bring to their interactions with youth every day.
We are a flexible, reliable, and creative, and will work closely with you through all the steps of the project. We believe that a high degree of trust, collaboration and communication are essential to a successful partnership.
--Shaka Rawls, Founder